The draw is now up and live here .
A reminder on timelines:-
11:15AM: Registration opens
11AM-12PM: Junior development session
5:00PM: BBQ & Presentation ceremony
– Games are 16 minutes, with two 7.5 minute halves and a one minute break at half time.
– There are two minutes between games. As this is quite tight, we ask you to vacate the pool quickly once you’ve finished playing.
– There will be a warm-up area available to players.
– Games will start on time regardless, so make sure you’re in the water and ready to go!
– Each team has two team reffing duties which they must fulfill during the day. For each duty, the team must supply one in-water and one deck ref.
– Failure to complete team reffing duties will result in a loss of points, so please look carefully at the draw.
Please note the “Around the Bay in a Day” cycling event is also being held on the 11th October. Note this may impede access in and out of Geelong, so please allow an extra 15-20 minutes in your travel time.
Games this year will double as selections for State Teams (Men’s, Women’s and Juniors). To be eligible, you must complete the nomination form prior to the event:-
For insurances purposes, all participants in State Champs must be AUF members. Make sure you renew your membership or sign up before tomorrow:- http://auf.com.au/auf-membership/