Chengdu Panda Underwater Hockey Club cordially invites you to the 2nd China Cup Underwater Hockey Championship 2016 from May 27th to 29th, 2016 at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in Chengdu, China
A few brief details about the competition are below.
1. This tournament will comprise of mixed divisions (rules include that 6 players are playing in the water, at least 2 of 6 are women players).
2. Tournament fee is $100 USD, which includes: use of swimming pools, tournament jersey and award party.
3. The cost of official hotel is approx. $54 USD per person per night, including 2 meals .
4. There are no restrictions on nationality, residency for international clubs.
5. Teams must have 8-12 registered players per team, with 10 maximum registered for each game.
6. Teams can have a maximum of 4 male players in the water at all times during a game.
7. The competition will have 2 stages. First, is Round robin, international clubs will be playing with Chinese clubs in one group of 4-5 teams. Second, is knockout stage, international clubs will be playing with other international clubs for a special winner of International Challenge Cup.
For further information and to register interest in participating in an Australian team, please contact Craig Mackenzie, UHA Executive Director on firstname.lastname@example.org