The Victorian Underwater Hockey Commission Inc Annual General Meeting was held at 5.30pm on Sunday, 18 September 2016 at Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.
It was exciting to see a number of new faces elected to the committee. The new committee is as follows:
- Kevin Chisholm (President)
- Amy Barry-Macaulay (Vice President)
- Zoe Canavan (Secretary)
- Tim Helm (Treasurer)
- Andrew Berry (Referee Officer)
- Rees Quilford (Website and Media Officer)
- Naomi Robinson (Junior Development Officer)
A big thank you to the committee members who have departed (Martin Venteer, Steph Goodrick, Nina Barry-Macaulay, Suan Adorni, Camille White, Kirsteen Reid, and Alex Doughty) who worked with professionalism and dedication over the past two years.
A number of changes to the VUHC model rules were also tabled, discussed, put to a vote and endorsed at the meeting.
- Read the full minutes of the 2016 VUHC AGM (includes minutes, financial statements and the accepted constitution)