VUHC is pleased to announce the return of the Victorian State Championships for 2023. After a memorable and successful tournament in November 2022, we’re excited to welcome for more teams, more players, more goals, and more mayhem.
Here’s what you need to know:
- When: Sunday 7 May, competition from 10 – 4pm (followed by presentations and barbecue)
- Where: Geelong Grammar Hanbury Centre (Foreshore Rd, Corio VIC 3214)
- Who: you! Get your teammates together and send your registration to VUHC by 17 April. Include your team name, team captain, number of players and their names.
- Cost: $20 for adults, $10 for juniors
- For updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/899858144579826/
And please note the rules of play:
- You must be an AUF member to compete at State Champs – this is AUF’s policy;
- You can play for one team only (unless otherwise approved)
- Your team can include a MAXIMUM of two players who are not regulars at your club, i.e. interstate players (unless otherwise approved)
Please email VUHC (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Team lists, schedule, draw and further details coming soon.